Tuesday, April 24, 2018
The Culture Secretary has said that the government could investigate the takeover of the Brexit-supporting Express by the left-wing Trinity Mirror over the question of editorial independence.
Sami A., who was classified by the authorities as an Islamic threat, was a former bodyguard of the late Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden. For several years he has lived in the town of Bochum, from where he apparently recruited young Muslims for the so-called Holy War. Nevertheless, a court ruling at the highest level prohibits the deportation of Sami A. to his native Tunisia - partly because he is married to a German and the couple have four children together. Now the newspaper "Bild" reports that the Tunisian receives 1167.84 euros per month in state support. This information was provided by the NRW state government at the request of the political party AfD.According to "Bild", Sami A. came to Germany in 1997 at the age of 21. Between 1999 and 2000 he travelled to Afghanistan. Recruitment to an Al-Qaeda training camp is said to have finally promoted him to Bin Laden's bodyguard. Sami A. denies this, as well as his alleged contacts to one of the masterminds of the September 11 attack.
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany: Police search for Asian-looking man with blotchy skin for rape of 12-year-old girl
The criminal police are investigating a possible sexual offence against a 12-year-old girl. According to current investigations, the 12-year-old was sexually abused yesterday at noon at the Gracht stop by an unknown man in the cemetery there. After the crime, the girl ran to her mother and described the incident. She had already noticed the man in the shopping center in downtown Mülheim. The girl described the man as Asian, about 30-40 years old, about 165 to 175 cm tall and of normal stature. He is said to have short brown hair and to have worn a white T-shirt and a wide light blue jeans at the time of the crime. His skin is noticeably stained, similar to psoriasis or after sunburn. The police now check the girl's details and hope for witnesses or whistleblowers who know the conspicuous man or have seen him at the Gracht stop or in the city centre. Under the telephone number 0201/829-0 the Criminal Commissioner's Office 12 receives the information.
After a sexual offence against a 13-year-old girl from Lüneburg in the evening hours of April 21, 2018, police were able to arrest a 21-year-old suspicious man yesterday April 23. According to the investigation, the 13-year-old and a friend of her age had met two Afghan men aged 19 and 21 in Lüneburg. The rest of the evening was spent together in the city, and the 13-year-old victim also consumed a considerable amount of alcohol. The suspect is accused of carrying out sexual acts on the drunken girl later in the evening. The 13-year-old was later hospitalized and examined. The 21-year-old Afghan citizen, who has been provisionally arrested, will be brought before the magistrate today at the request of the public prosecutor's office in Lüneburg. Further investigations are ongoing. A previously unknown couple, who were so kind as to bring the girls home, is asked to contact the Lüneburg police as witnesses, tel.: 04131/8306-2215.